Volunteering for Brent 2020
This is the borough of... Community
It’s the people of Brent that will make our programme. Brent's London Borough of Culture 2020 Volunteer Programme is recruiting throughout 2019 and 2020. Volunteers will gain new skills, share knowledge and meet new people. Everyone selected to volunteer will be a unique ambassador for Brent and for culture, and will play a major part in the legacy of the project and in delivering the Brent 2020 programme. Help us to make 2020 an incredible year to remember!
Could you be an LBOC 2020 Volunteer?
People living, working or studying in Brent, aged 18 or over, can apply to be a volunteer and help to support the programme in the lead-up to and throughout 2020. Whether you have loads of time to dedicate, or just a little bit, there’s plenty of ways to get involved. More volunteering roles will be made available in Autumn 2019, Spring 2020 and Summer 2020 so watch this space!
To get involved, register your interest here.
We're running drop-in sessions for people who are interested in volunteering for Brent 2020. To find out more and to receive support in filling out an application form, book your workshop place here.
You will attend an Orientation Session where you’ll get a full induction to becoming a Brent 2020 volunteer
- Each volunteer role offers free skills and training development specific to your role
- You can sign up to volunteer at one of our one-off events or take on more regular volunteering activities throughout 2019 and 2020 - there will be lots of opportunities to get involved!
- You will play a key role in delivering all of our exciting events and activities through the Brent 2020 programme
- You’ll have the chance to meet lots of other local people and volunteers on your Brent 2020 journey
- We will cover travel expenses for all your shifts and training, and provide food for shifts longer than 4 hours.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions:
020 8937 2523