18 January 2020 — 18 January 2020
Saturday 18 January, 7pm
TICKET SALES ENDEDBook now
Olympic Way, Wembley Park
RISE: BRENT 2020 OPENING EVENT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
RISE is the opening event of Brent 2020, London Borough of Culture.
Free to attend and open to all.
The event is standing only.
Suitable for all ages.
RISE will take place come rain or shine, please dress for any weather scenario.
Date, times and location
- Saturday 18 January 2020
- Arrive by 7pm
- Performance at 7.30pm for 45 minutes
- RISE will take place in front of Wembley Stadium on Olympic Way, Wembley Park. Nearest tube station is Wembley Park (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines)
For live event updates, follow Brent 2020’s social channels: @LBOC2020
RISE will take place in front of Wembley Stadium on Olympic Way, Wembley Park. Nearest tube station is Wembley Park (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines).
HOW TO GET THERE
Tube and rail
Wembley Park is served by three tube lines and an overground line.
- The Jubilee line offers access to Bond Street in 19 minutes from Wembley Park station.
- The Metropolitan line has fewer stops to reach Wembley Park station and many people swap onto it at Baker Street or Finchley Road. The journey time from Baker Street to Wembley Park station is 12 minutes.
- The Bakerloo line is accessed from Wembley Central station, offering access to Paddington, Charing Cross and Waterloo.
The following buses connect Wembley Park, Wembley Stadium and The SSE Arena with the local area of Wembley and further afield.
- 223 Kenton & Harrow to Wembley
- 245 Golders Green to North Wembley
- 83 Ealing to Golders Green
- 92 Ealing to Brent Park
- 182 Harrow Weald to Brent Cross
For more information visit TFL Accessible Buses or please call London Buses customer services on 0845 300 7000.
Travelling by car
We are encouraging people to take the tube, bus, walk or cycle where possible. However, there are official Wembley Park car parks situated around the site and we recommend using these.
FOOD AND DRINK
Whether you want a snack or a family meal before or after RISE, there’s something for everyone at Wembley Park – from global street food at Boxpark Wembley, via high-street favourites of London Designer Outlet to newcomers and independents such as Pasta Remoli and Bread Ahead. Visit Wembley Park’s website for more information: https://www.wembleypark.com/eat-and-drink/